The Black Sheep is the newest restaurant that has opened its doors to people who love fine dining. It is located in the posh location of The Strand in Malta. The Black Sheep has everything a food and drink lover would ask for. The restaurant presents a great dine-in menu, extravagant drinks and delivers a surreal ambience for someone who’s dining in. The Black Sheep is definitely a restaurant that you should check out if you’re in Malta, as it’s a fine example of a modern fine dining restaurant. Here are some of its exclusive features:
● A Black Sheep menu is genuinely one of the puzzling things about the restaurant. Puzzling because there’s just a lot of options and everything seems good! Our personal favorite is Angus Rib-Eye Steak of 300 grams whose sauce can be of three different flavors. The flavors are Peppercorn, Blue Cheese and Mushroom. Additionally, Chips and Salad are served with it. A single bite is a great mouthful of incredible taste which will leave you with a craving.
● Mushroomy Chicken and The Frenchman are the other great parts of the main menu. Both are steaks but with different characteristics and delicacies. The Mushroomy Chicken is elegantly laced with an amazing combo of mushrooms, butter and truffle paste.
● The Frenchman is another Angus steak but it comes in a mushroom sauce, chips, salad and whole peppercorns. You wouldn't want to miss these at any costs.
● If you want something continental then Insanity Burger is the one you should go for. It has got Double 200 Grams Angus Burger, Bacon, Cheddar Cheese, Gherkins, Onion Rings and Salad. This one’s gonna make your taste buds go crazy.
● A variety of things can be seen on the Platter that they are offering and if you are in the mood for something Italian, you can go for different varieties of Pasta or Risotto. To top off your dining experience, we suggest going for the perfect dessert, that is the Chocolate Lava Cake. Who doesn’t love that, right?
Visitors at The Black Sheep love their cocktails. To make one we have different variety of drinks available from different parts of the world but our specialty lies in European Cocktails. If you happen to come under Happy Hour (3 pm to 7 pm) then you get most cocktails under 7.90 Euros. You can go for the usual Mojito (made with Havana 3, Lime Mint, Brown Sugar, Soda and any citrus fruit). Or order a Long Island Iced Tea (Alcoholic Beverage) to get a burst of energy. These both are two of the many cocktails that we can make.
Vibe Of The Place:
It is everything a bar/a diner should be. It is sophisticated and majestic and bring in an elegant vibe that is essential in a fine dining restaurant. After a look around, you will notice, the setting is comfortable judging by the ergonomic sitting area available for the guests. The light is neither extravagantly bright or dim, which is perfect for the setting.
The staff is more than friendly, trained and have the perfect mannerisms required for the job. Judging by the food the chef is incredible. If you see the bartender in action you will see that bartender is a magician at the job. A good bartender always makes drinking exciting!