The daily hustle of the professional world eventually takes a toll on our personal lives. Caught in a rat race, we humans have forgotten the true meaning and essence of life. Working hard is essential, however taking time out to unwind and relax is equally crucial.
Brand and Bloggers provide you an opportunity where you can utilize a holiday to spend some quality time with your friends and family. The event being held on the 27th of May at Edinburgh Whitespace, networking for business purposes and entertainment with an elite panel of speakers that consists of the following people. Lets make networking FUN, FREE, UNIQUE and judgment free!
There are no silly questions, no number of drink counts, no awkwardness, just us!
● Markus Helbig [The host of the event - also the Cultural Coordinator of Macbackpackers]
● Victoria Macdonald [Co-Founder and Blogger at Aye PR
● Ian Lebruce [Marketing Head at Ignite your Brand]
● Lesley Stewart [Content Writer and Specialist]
● Gemma Armit [Travel Blogger and Digital Content Creator]
● Troy and Tracy [YouTube Gaming Duo], and many more.
The event not only pertains to blogging and bloggers, but it also looks to promote fashion, food, and entertainment on the whole.
Workshops are also being organized which will be hosted by:
● How to use a digital camera to perfection by Jeremy Lavender
● Making your own personalized sent by Ladies Love Fragrance
● The truth about Nutrition and Fitness by Michael Ulloa
● Wine Tasting by Bibo Wine and Events